Have you every noticed that yoga teachers speak a slightly different language? Something about peace, love, compassion and forgiveness. LOL. A language that may seem foreign. Or maybe its a common language to you, but you want to embrace it deeper. Regardless, there is no denying that the world is healing as everyone slowly becomes a yoga teacher.
To Teach or not to Teach
The beautiful thing about yoga teacher training is that it is about self-exploration. Therefore, you don't necessarily have to decide you want to teach. You simply can take the training for evolutionary purposes. To learn the language, to integrate into the community, and to make the world a better place.
How to Structure Your Teaching Schedule
Graduates from yoga teacher training programs have various ways to take on the practice of teaching yoga. Some teachers teach once a week. Others teach full-time. Some only substitute teach, while others teach seasonally or specialty workshops. The various ways to structure your teaching schedule are endless, and the way you decide to teach and incorporate yoga into your life is completely up to you. You can decide to teach intensely, or not teach at all. The important thing is that you take on the practice in the capacity that is appropriate for you.
What the World Needs Now is Love and Yoga
Although many may do think that the world would be a better place if everyone went through yoga teacher training at least once, there are still a few factors to consider before diving deep. Therefore, we created a series of articles that address frequently asked questions when considering a yoga teacher training program. Scroll below to see what to consider before attending a yoga teacher training program.
10 Questions to Consider before YTT
- What training style is ideal for you to learn?
- How are Yoga Teacher Trainings structured?
- How will you pay for school?
- Can you connect to recent graduates?
- Is the school and program certified with Yoga Alliance?
- What level of trainig is in line with what you are seeking?
- What is the school's and program's yoga philosophy?
- What is the lead teacher's offering?
- Are the program's foci inline with your intentions?
- Are you ready for your entire life to change in a positive way?
Want to send us a question? Comment Below 👇