Continuing Education for Registered Yoga Teachers
Every 3 years, Registered Yoga Teachers (RYTs) are required to complete 30 hours of yoga related training. Ten of those hours need to be LIVE contact hours, while 20 of those hours can be non-contact hours. To serve the yoga community, Healsci offers various in-class continuing education courses as well as an online 20-hour continuing education course for yoga teachers.
Continiung Education for Massage Therapists
For Massage Therapists, we offer vairous weekend workshops over the summer, which explore healing from the physical to the subtle body. These workshops focus on the Chakra and Astrological Systems, as well the 9 Myofascial Lines. The intnetion is to show you how to move your client from the physical to the subtle body through, therapeutically. Our continuing education workshops offer 16 CEU units of meditaitons and bodyrolling pracitces that can be incorporated into table sessions with your clients.
2018 Dates for Yoga and Massage CEUs
Saturday and Sunday 8:30am - 6:30pm
- April 28th - April 29th Root Chakra and Myofascial Front Line
- May 5th - May 6th Second Chakra and Myofascial Back Line
- *OFF May 12th - May 13th*
- May 19th - May 20th Sacral Chakra and Lateral Line
- May 26th - May 27th Foam Rolling, Divinely Feminine, Inbound Marketing, and Ayurveda 01
- June 2nd - June 3rd Heart Chakra and Arm Lines
- June 9th - June 10th Third Eye Chakra and Deep Front Line 01
- *OFF June 16th - June 17th*
- June 23rd - June 24th Crown Chakra and Deep Front Line 02
- June 30th - July 1st Pranayama, Divinely Feminine, Inbound Marketing, and Ayurveda 02
- August 4th - August 5th Divinely Feminine, Inbound Marketing, and Ayurveda 03
Contact us by clicking on the button below for more information.